Millions of people are suffering from joint pain from all around the world. Joint pain is associated with various health problems. Every joint sufferer may use many ointments and massage therapy. It would not fix your health condition completely. Doing exercise will maintain your joints strong and strength. It removes all the pressure in your aching joints. Each pound you may lose will takes around four pounds of stress on your knees and six pounds on your hips.
Are you ever experience any joint issues? Take a look at my article which helps you to decrease your painful symptoms. It enhances your flexibility and joint function. Reading my article will definitely beneficial for relieving joint stiffness and pain.
The Ten Easy Body Exercise To Relieve Your Joint Pain:
Here, I have given ten simple body exercise to end your joint pain as follows:
- Shoulder Rolls: You have to stand with your arms straight and close to your body. Now, gently roll your shoulders forward ten to fifteen times. And also roll them back ten times. It is important to exercise for everyone. It relaxed down your sides. It enhances your range of motion, and improve posture.
- Side Bends: You need to stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, tummy tucked in and knees slightly blend. It makes you reach your right arm up and head to the left. You can slide your left arm down to your left leg to your knee. It makes your body lean into the stretch. You can hold and count up to ten. Again, return to the beginning position. You can also repeat on the other side.
- Hip Swings: Move your hip swings. You have to stand behind and slightly to the left side of the sturdy chair. You can bend your knees and hold your hands on the chair support. And, you can slowly swing your left leg forward and move backwards. It maintains the arch of your spine. You need to repeat the process ten times. And move your right leg to the right side for ten times.
- Trunk Rotation: First you have to lie down on your back with the knees bent. You have to rock your legs to the left side to the ground slowly. And hold for a count of ten. You need to return your legs to the actual position slowly. You have to do the same exercise on the right side. You have to repeat five minutes on every side. And do it on the left and right sides alternately.
- Hip Rolls: You should lie down flat with your knees straight and legs far apart. You have to roll your feet and knees toward each other. It makes you enter into pigeon-toed. Finally, roll them out. It helps you to feel the relaxation with your feet and knees bent. It relaxes your back and strengthens your body core.
- Hamstring Stretch: You have to sit at the edge of a chair or bed. Keep your left leg straight in front of you and rest your heels on the floor. You need to sit straight. Then, you have to bend forward at the hips until you may feel a gentle stretch on the back of your left leg. You have to hold for 20 to 30 seconds. You should breathe normally. You have to sit up slowly. And repeat the same process on the right.
- Quadriceps Stretch: You have to lie down on your right side. You need to grasp your left heel with your left hand. You need to use the looped belt or towel whether you have any trouble reaching the point. You have to pull your left foot toward your buttocks until you may feel the gentle stretch on the front side of your thigh. You should hold for 30 seconds. And breathe usually. You have to roll to your left side. And repeat with your right leg.
- Water Exercises: Water improves your fitness health. It will not affect your joint health. You can do water aerobics, swimming, and other water sports. It enhances your aerobic condition, and flexibility. It decreases your joint stiffness and stress.
- Pilates: Pilates is the less impact exercise which strengthens your muscles and stabilizes your joint health. Whether you are a beginner to Pilates, then you have to use a mat than any machine to create muscle strength safely.
- Walking: Walking is the easy and best exercise that helps to be fit in all the condition. It improves your mood, health, joint, and heart condition. It is important to wear proper shoes and stay hydrated. You have to start walk slowly in the beginning. It improves your pace whenever it is possible.
To sum up, you always have to listen to your body condition. I hope my article will help you to know the right physical activity to combat joint pain. You are responsible to avoid all the injuries and discomfort in your joints. In case, if exercise causes more flare or pain in your joints, then immediately consult your physician. Just Go ahead! Happy to have healthy joints.